Paint Tool SAI
Rules 1.1.1:1.-No dibujo cartoon (no-realista y humorista).drantyno.deviantart.com/
2.-My avatar is off of commission, Mi avatar no puede ser commissionado.
3.-I don't drawn characters is altered psyche no yourself. No dibujo personajes con spique que no son sullas.
Esto es debido a que algunos desean que dibuje de forma denigrante algún personaje, por lo que personas reales también quedan fuera de commission si se trata de insultar o agredir a alguien.
4.-No gore o temas bizarros,No Gore or bizarre topics.
No tengo problema con la sangre mi problema es la violencia
5.-Cobro en USD por que el MXN es muy variante.I accept Points and Paypal or suggest other method.
6.-Nudes only avalibe in Details payment
7.-Paypal payment need talk to me.
8.-Los premios se dan al primero en responder las preguntas.
9.-Límite de modificaciones, cuando es sin detalles solo se puede un máximo de 4 veces y las modificaciones ya no se pueden después de que empezó el entintado.
10.- If you donate me points, the'll take, bu
esperomos ver de algún otro digimon una pantyshto quien sabe tal vez de renamon XD
For example, we got the hothead lead who is so full of spit, that he actually has powers in him unlike other main characters, the loner who has emo issues and always perfect in so many ways, and the third-wheel chick who is tries to be do good, but can wind up being annoying and useless....well almost useless.
Never thought of that. lol
yeah, its easy to compare the two after being around anime for so long. plus it really shows the obvious that its ripping off naruto as well. the colors, the personalities, the pointless fight between rivals, etc. so yeah, it really shows that data squad is the WEAKEST of the Digimon series. Its totally uninspiring, just like Yugioh Zexal, which is ripping most parts out of DBZ and Saint Seiya. And the similairty between the two is that they both just flatout killed my love for Digimon and Yugioh entirely, and forced me to quit and never turn back. It's THAT bad.
However, for Digimon, I couldn't get around to see Fusion at all after not only for what Data Squad ruined it for me, but also tend to rip off Gurren Lagann. So going back to Digimon isn't all gonna work out for me at this point. Yugioh Arc-V, The first episode is alright, and its ALOT better than what Zexal brought up. But its hard to tell if it can get me back to Yugioh anytime soon. Though the scars from my miserable losses in tournaments still stands.
Well, I am type to dwell on the good more than the bad. I haven't actually seen all of savers yet. But for me, digimon adventure 01, always hold a special place in my heart. Could watch that shit on loop, and have.
Yugioh, I love to play, watching was only ever inspiration to try new ideas and as such GX was my fav. And if there characters had personality equal to butter toast I would love it more. lol But as I said, I like to focus on the good not the bad.
Yeah, Zexal was pretty bad. It wasn't the rip off though that got me, it was the completely uninteresting main character. His growth and deck were just SOOOO unbelievable. See with yugi, his grandpa being a game shop owner leads you to believe yugi wasn't a badplayer, so getting supernatural help doesn't suprise me that suddenly he is OP. Jaden was horrible on paper but was very insinct player, this is again beliable. Yusei.... didn't much care for but they also atleast say, he was a good person using the little he had in an effective way. zexal character(SEE I DON"T EVER REMEMBER HIS NAME) didn't hold any XYZ cards in a deck designed too summon them.... FAIL!
So do you still play yugioh or watch digimon 01?
1. If your show has a hot headed character(googles or not) I can't just go "RIP OFFF" even if the googles may make me want too. The reason is certain general traits are bound to exist in common. And using them isn't ripping off. So if you wish to argue you think lilamon is only simiar in this aspect, you are free to that opinion, I just disagree. If I saw a pokemon that looked like lilamon, I would have thought rip off of lillymon too lol. See a stark contrast to me not thinking chamander/agumon is a rip off of the other, reptile fire type? Simiar, but different. lol
2. Being a plant type has nothing to do with my comment, and yeah, cuz if you put a pick of blossomon lilamon and lillymon next to eachother, I sooo gonna think blossomon was the inperation right?
3. Honoring material and rip off are different. Example goggles being worn by main character is sort of a gimmick, a long running gag. I see it as a funny joke. Lilamon looks like no one had an idea so they re-rendered lillymon which is rip off. Difference clear? Again you welcome to argue you just don't think she is that simiar, and that is just a difference in opinion. But we are talking about the season that uses agumon as main digimon, again lol. So I smelt rip off with this season long before then.
2. I say that the anatomy is similar to Blossomon. While it evolved into a form similar to Lilimon ( whch in this case means, winged plant humanoid ), the anatomy is clearly different and more reminiscent of Digimon like Blossomon.
3. Agumon was specifically chosen to be the Partner Digimon. Indeed it was requested on part of Bandai. Sadly I can't find that interview.
1. If it is rip off or not isn't really my point. I was just saying there is a difference between reference and rip off. I may one day write or draw something in the style of a friend, if it ismy twist on his stuff, it may be an honor to him, but if I blantely just copy him, then rip off, difference clear? I think lilamon is rip off of lillymon, not refense,not honor, just copy.
2. Well if this is science class, then yeah sure, things like flower pod hands are simiar in theoritical design, is this science class? Cuz I thought we are talking about finctional media. And the fact that without my glasses I could mistake lilamon for lillymon(yes my sight is that poor) is to me notable, see eve without my glasses I can see the visual ifference between lillymmon and blossomon.
3.Yeah, agumon in season 5 made me sad. For a reason, he is fake agumon. If he was the real macoy and became wargreymon, I would approve. but fake agumon dispoints me. And it not being by accident? SO, how exaclty could they reuse a starter on accident?